The RopeGuide exists since 2003. With the RopeGuide 2010, a major further development has taken place. Because of the unique, patented RopeGuide concept, it is still very popular. The product name has long been turned into a technical term.
The RopeGuide 2010 captivates by his unique system of TunnelRing and rope. This ring only weighs half of the weight of a normal ring. Nevertheless, it has a very high loading capacity because of the 8 mm rope that runs through the tunnel. Additionally, the relatively thin rope is well protected by the ring. At the same time, the parallel suture throughout the entire lengths makes for a friction saver with a wide bearing surface. It is available in the proven lengths of 1.5 and 3 metres.
The RopeGuide 2010 is still equipped with high-quality components – like the elegant and very comfortable Trapeze shackle and the unique Cocoon pulley. It is also available with the low-cost Link 2 pulley.
Anyone, who wants a high-quality, firm and good value friction saver with a sturdy and wide anchoring rope, chooses the RopeGuide 2010.
Information about installed products
- RopeGuide overall concept: patent
- Cocoon: utility model
- ZipAbsorber: utility model
- TunnelRing: utility model
- Trapeze: patent
Video: ART RopeGuide 2010
RopeGuide 2010 features:
- mobile anchor and friction saver
- certified according to EN 795 B
- body and parts (except for Link 2) are made of aluminium machined in the solid
- Link 2 side plates made of 2 mm stainless steel plate
- integrated ZipAbsorber (shock absorber)
- super smooth rope feed thanks to Cocoon 5 or Link 2
- continuously adjustable length
- can be combined with DoubleSnapper 3 for controlled removal
- easy lifting of climbing system after having thrown the ring end
- optimal „choking“ mode (choking the trunk)
- automatic blocking without slippage even after heavy loads
- top safety and loading capacity based on the TunnelRing rope combination
- optimized retrieving of ring based on integrated fender
- easy release of device when retrieving
- low kink friction saver provides nice width and abrasion resistance by parallel sewn 8 mm polyester rope
- thanks to the Trapeze 5 installment and retrieving of the climbing line is very comfortable
- service life: 10 years for all metal parts
- tested with 18 kN/3 min.
- breaking strength: 24 kN
- weight: 150 cm ca. 520 g, 300 cm ca. 700 g