The SnakeAnchor is an anchoring and connecting device according to EN 795 B, which can be continuously adjusted. Equipped with the TunnelRing it shines as a multi talented star. The one-and-only combination of TunnelRing, parallel sewn 8,5 mm polyester rope (GeoTwin) and segment stitching makes for a strong, versatile and easy to use tool in everyday work situations.
If you want to secure or block the choked sling, you just need to install a small binder into an open rope segment right in front of the ring. Climbing ropes can be fastened as a lower anchor. This way for example a lowering device can be interconnected for aerial rescue at any point.
Video: ART SnakeAnchor
- utility model
- mobile anchor and connecting device with stepwise adjustable length
- certified according to EN 795 B and EN 354:2010
- TunnelRings are made of aluminium machined in the solid
- to be used as anchor above or below load
- length adjustable (in about 7 cm intervals with the 2,5 m version and about 9 cm intervals with the 5 m version)
- securing the position in choking mode with none-locking carabiners
- can be used as an adjustable friction saver with biners or pulleys
- great abrasion resistance with wide contact surface thanks to parallel sewn 8 mm double strand polyester rope
- high loading capacity and protection of the spliced eye owed to the ART TunnelRing principle
- enhanced safety and tensile load based on load evenly distributed to the whole of the TunnelRing
- static load capacity of segment seams up to 4 kN (working load) and segment seams’ shock absorbing qualities from 5 kN
- service life: 5 years
- tested with 22 kN/3 min.
- weight: 250 cm ca. 350 g, 500 cm ca. 660 g